WHAT IS ASPIRE?
ASPIRE is a bridge program meant to introduce skaters with potential to a higher level of skating and a different array of skills, beyond what is taught in the traditional skate school classes. Beginning figure skaters will make the transition from Basic Skills and explore the several disciplines that figure skating has to offer while keeping the core values of Attitude, Sportsmanship, Perseverance, Integrity, Respect, and Effort in focus. ASPIRE bridges these skaters from Skate School in preparation for Inner Edge Academy.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Skaters are eligible to participate if they have successfully completed Basic 6.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 30-minute on-ice class
- 30-minute off-ice class
- Unlimited Public Session Access
- Skater and Parent Resources
- ASPIRE Membership within Winterhawks Figure Skating Club
- Access to first-level US Figure Skating testing
- Included in ASPIRE-related Special Events and Programming opportunities offered by WFSC/WSC
8 weeks, or current Skate School session.